ESP8266 Wifi Module Connection Problem

jpg_640x640%20(2)

I am working on a project that requires the transferal of data from the BMP180 sensor to a Web Applications, but not getting any response from the module.

I am seeking advise or assistance in getting the connection made and able to transfer data to the webapp successfully.

Materials working with are:
Arduino Mega2560
BMP180 Pressure and Temperature Sensor
LCD
220ohms resistor
10K potentiometer
esp8266 WiFi Module
Breadboard

Hi, Welcome to Engineer’s Asylum.

There can be several reasons for this. Can you share your schematics and arduino source code?

2 Likes

How are you transferring the data? Firebase?

Hi Siddhant,
First of all welcome to our forum!

I think its better you create a new topic and post all of the issues you are facing with your project. Try to provide a brief description of what you are trying to achieve. Provide more details, so that other members can easily troubleshoot your problem!!

Regards!!

There are many number of things you need to consider in your case. Like Whether MCU and ESP modules are in communicating in same baud rate, Are you going to build your own web page to monitor sensor output and how it is going to be powered and so. I would advice you to go through this tutorial Webserver using Arduino and ESP8266 to gain some insights which will help with your project.

1 Like