Finding online job for freshers

I am an electrical engineer fresh graduate till now I couldn’t find any job. I am interested in electronics in general from zero until it’s a full product. I like to design PCB’s and so on I have a good background in electronics but it’s not enough to find a job. I need experience, so how can I get this experience without attending any company even internships it’s hard to find nowadays.

So my question is how can you advise me to start my career.

Thank you

2 Likes

It’s okay if you didn’t get a job soon after college. The best thing you can do as a beginner is build up your skills. There are all kinds of tools and tutorials available online to build your skills. If you are willing to pay, there are several courses available in Udemy for electronics and embedded system. All you have to do is just focus on building your skills.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response. I already joined 2 online courses trying to build my skills and my knowledge. But I am sure that nothing is like the life experience job there you can learn more and more.

Thank you for your advice. I really appreciate already working on it.

1 Like

Glad to know that you are already working on building your skills. It’s okay to forget about the job for some time. Just focus on building your skills and confidence. You will have your time.

Good Luck!

Are you familiar with circuit diagrams? If so, I have a prototype project for a lighting system that I will need a circuit diagram for. Let me know if your interested.

2 Likes

I think you can do more DIY on your own to improve your skillset. You can take some private jobs like designing for college graduates.

Hey Kjlein, I’m interested.

1 Like

Perfect, let’s talk some more about details, and we’ll see if this is an avenue you would like to take. I’m currently busy, but I’ll be available around 5 or 6pm mountain time today (9/13). If you do not get this message in time, then we will simply find another day to talk.

2 Likes

DM me with your WhatsApp number, let’s chat up there.

It’s dawned on me I have no idea how to direct message you, ill do my best to get you my number.

1 Like

Kindly check your DM on this platform

I am interested and iam familiar to the circuit diagrams.