Interface a computer camera with a drone

How can I configure a Computer camera into a drone? And get live feedback?

Please provide details when you make a new topic. Without details, our members cannot respond to your query. Which drone are you using?? Is it a DIY drone made by you or a purchased one? If it’s a DIY drone, whats controller are you using? If it’s a purchased drone, please specify the model. Only you know what you have and what you did in your project, we don’t. So it’s always better to provide details of your project so that members can understand what you have done. The more the details, the easier for others to respond to your query sooner.

2 Likes

It’s a Holy Stone Mini Drone for Kids and Beginners RC Nano Quadcopter Indoor Small Helicopter Plane with Auto Hovering, 3D Flip, Headless Mode and 3 Batteries, Great Gift Toy for Boys and Girls, Blue

And the camera is a 1MP Super Mini USB Camera Module, 720P 120 Degree Wide Ange Lens,USB Webcam with 1/4" CMOS OV9712 Image Sensor, UVC Compliant USB Webcam,High Speed Free Driver Plug and Play Supports Most OS
Heart to save an item to your default list

I want to install a camera with a face recognition feature.

Since it’s a toy drone, I don’t think you can program or interface the camera module to the drone controller. If you still want to do so, then you have to do a lot of reverse engineering which is a separate thing. You can work around this problem by designing a separate payload just to record video and mount it on the drone. But you have to make sure the drone would generate enough thrust to carry the payload to the required height.

1 Like

Thank you all for the knowledge. May the Universe fulfill your lives with health and longevity :pray::pray:

I Think You Have To connect Bluetooth Mojo To Camera, And install it on Drone. And u Used Bluetooth Receiver Or your Phone To watch Live Video.
It’ may help You

1 Like