Generation of Electricity Through Speed Brakers

I mean moving downward pressure. Convert it to rotational motion. That is, by passing the accelerator car, it moves downwards and returns to its place after the car passes. And this movement becomes a rotational movement

1 Like

That is a good idea but in order to build such a system under the road it’ll be pretty hasty obviously even my idea isn’t easy but still this one would be tougher as it’d be a rather complex mechanism

2 Likes

The rollers won’t be safe for moter cycles rather make it in a way the due to the weight of the vehicle the speed braked will be pushed down which will push a teethed rod which will move a gear connected to a moter which will spin and make electricity

3 Likes

thats an awesome idea bro aisi chize chahiye hame

2 Likes

I made this project in my 8th or 9th grade for my science exhibition
The only draw back i saw was that the roller wouldnt rotate everytime (i didnt try using ball bearings or making the roller rough )

2 Likes

Great idea have it my self to, could use it where you have to slow down from high speeds exp. On higways when you haw to pay toll or on border crossing where you have to reduce speed. And maybe dont use speed bumbs but instand use some kind of plates with traction on wich cars just drowe over it

1 Like